12 March 2011

The daily season creep: 26608 - 11311

11311 was the last post in the first series of the daily season creep.

I am blogged out. Haiku, haiga and pictures, I've shared a lot.

Some of you, especially Lorraine, have commented, leaving supportive notes, sharing your likes and dislikes. I thank you for following and for commenting.

Sometimes it's been a struggle to find something to publish. I can look back and see the quality err. I can see the sudden shifts, too, when a new idea has saved me from silence. At the moment, though, the cupboard is empty. I do not want to force myself, to publish the lame, to repeat myself, nor to reach back to really old stuff, because that's not where I am at the moment.

It's been a fun ride. I hope you have enjoyed it, too.

I will be back when I feel fresh and have useful something to add. I might also do some consolidation, making more postcards and what-nots from my image stock.

Please feel free to leave any eulogies for the daily season creep in the comments below.

comrade harps

4 comments:

  1. I was sad to read this, but also grateful that you've shared so many thoughts and ideas and they're still here to enjoy.

    Return when you're able, and thank you *hugs*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your break, harps - keep in touch
    x Dalloway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sad msc, I'm at peace with this. There's been a substantial body of work produced for this and I'm proud of that. Something that I need is the space to go away, re-charge and discover and play without the burden of the daily deadline. Sometimes other things take priority, like what happened with Library Tart A to Z.

    Emma, I think that you understand, as your haiku blog is added to when you've got something good to share. Thankyou.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hell, I will miss you...I understand the point when you don't want to offer art you don't care about, been there done that, the only thing that saves my total absence is photography, like you once told me -speaks for itself - so why don't you start another blog with your view of the world, while leaving this one intact for future inspiration...Iwould follow you in your pics, that's what I love most...let me know if you do,a photo a week is keeping in touch, that would be neat, if not well just enjoy yourself, and of course let me know when you're back...Take it easy, have a ball Comrade x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave something useful or useless.